Tabletop Gaming

Tabletop Gaming

Postby KermodeBear » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:30 am

Is anyone in the area interested in tabletop gaming? So far I've found one other person; I would love to get a furry gaming group together. D&D, FATE, GURPS, board games, whatever.
KermodeBear
Site Admin

Re: Tabletop Gaming

Postby cjkrythos » Sat May 14, 2016 11:40 am

wow.... someone bought up the old neofurs forums and did something with it. I commend you on your attempt to get furries back into something other than facebook.... Freakin hate facebook.

as for the neofurs gaming group, funny I should stumble on this atm. We just bought the whole stack of the new updated Ironclaw books and are working on starting a gaming group. We got at least 5 people who are seriously interested besides myself, some of which have experience in other RPGs, and a few maybes on other people who arent nearly as furry as they just want something to do on the side and to be sociable. We started arranging all of this when we got together and had a movie showcase meet at Pyro's place down in Wooster, OH, dont know how long youve been in the local scene, but me and Pyro go way back to the days when all we had was the mailing list. Point is, we got the setup to start having a gaming meet, but it might be a fair drive from you. Good news is, he has enough space to host down there in wooster and enough space for people to crash there, we just got to find people who really want to have games and are willing to make the drive.
cjkrythos

Re: Tabletop Gaming

Postby Sriracha-hog » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:14 am

I'm love board games. Let me know if there is any interest.
Sriracha-hog

Return to General Discussion